Laman

Kamis, 09 Oktober 2014

Daftar Lagu dan Link Download Lagu - Lagu Taylor Swift

  1. 22
  2. A Perfectly good heart
  3. A Place in this world
  4. Aching Like a Boy (Swift / Rose)
  5. Ain’t nothing bout you
  6. All Because of Ellen
  7. All Night Diner (Swift / Rose) (Have)
  8. All Too Well
  9. Am I ready for Love
  10. American Boy
  11. Angelina (Swift) (Have)
  12. Back To December
  13. Bad Blood
  14. Beautiful Eyes
  15. Being With My Baby (Swift / Beavers) (Have)
  16. Begin Again
  17. Better Off (Swift / Orrall) (Have)
  18. Better than Revenge
  19. Bother Me (Swift)
  20. Brand New World (Swift)
  21. Blank Space
  22. Breathe
  23. Breathless
  24. Brought Up That Way (Swift / Hyler) (Have)
  25. By the Way (Swift / Beavers / Ruttan) (Have)
  26. Can I go with you
  27. Castles Crumbling (Swift)
  28. Change
  29. Check Out This View (Swift / Rose) (Have)
  30. Christmas must be something more
  31. Christmass’es when you were mine
  32. Clean
  33. Closest To a Cowboy (Swift / Vaughn) (Have)
  34. Cold as you
  35. Come in with the rain
  36. Crazier
  37. Cross My Heart (Swift) (Have)
  38. Daddy
  39. Dark Blue Tennessee (Swift / Orrall) (Have)
  40. Dear John
  41. Diary of Me (Swift / Brophy / J. Vassar) (Have)
  42. Didn’t They (Swift) (Have)
  43. Don’t break my heart slow
  44. Don’t Hate Me For Loving You (Swift) (Have)
  45. Don’t You (Swift / James)
  46. Down Came the Rain (Swift / Ruttan)
  47. Drama Queen (Swift / Johnson)
  48. Drive
  49. Electric Barnyard Jingle
  50. Enchanted
  51. Everything Has Changed (Feat. Ed Sheeran)
  52. Fall Back On You (Swift) (Have)
  53. Fall into me
  54. Fearless
  55. Fifteen
  56. Firefly (Swift / Harrington / Pierce) (Have)
  57. Foolish One (Swift)
  58. For You (Swift) (Have)
  59. Forever and Always
  60. Gracie (Swift / Rose)
  61. Haunted
  62. Her (Swift / Rose)
  63. Here you come again
  64. Hey Steven
  65. His Lies (Swift)
  66. Holy Ground
  67. Honey Baby (Swift) (Have)
  68. Hopelessly devoted to you
  69. How You Get The Girl
  70. I Almost Do 
  71. I Can See You (Swift)
  72. I Heart ?
  73. I Knew  U Were Trouble
  74. I Know Places
  75. I Know What I Want (Swift) (Have)
  76. I Used to Fly (Swift)
  77. I Wished On a Plane (Swift / Laird) (Have)
  78. I Wish U Would
  79. I’d Lie
  80. I’d Lie (Swift) (Have)
  81. If this was A Movie
  82. I’m Looking Out For You (Swift)
  83. I’m only me when i’m with you
  84. In the Pouring Rain (Swift) (Have)
  85. Innocent
  86. Invisible
  87. Irreplaceable
  88. Jump then Fall
  89. Just South of Knowing Why (Swift / Orrall) (Have)
  90. Last Christmas
  91. Last kiss
  92. Let’s Go (Swift)
  93. Live For the Little Things (Swift) (Have)
  94. Long Live
  95. Long Time Coming (Swift) (Have)
  96. Look At You Like That (Swift / Rose) (Have)
  97. Love Story
  98. Love They Haven’t Thought Of Yet (Swift) (Have)
  99. Love To Lose (Swift / Rose) (Have)
  100. Lucky you
  101. Made Up You (Swift / Rose)
  102. Making Up For Lost Love (Swift)
  103. Mandolin (Swift)
  104. Marys Song
  105. Matches (Swift / Rose) (Have)
  106. Me and Britney (Swift / Vaughn)
  107. Mean
  108. Mine
  109. Mr. Perfectly Fine (Swift)
  110. My Cure (Swift) (Have)
  111. My own way
  112. My Turn to Be Me (Swift)
  113. Nashville (Swift)
  114. Need You Now (Swift / Orrall) (Have)
  115. Never Fade (Swift)
  116. Never Grow up
  117. Never Mind (Swift / Rose) (Have)
  118. New Romance
  119. Not my fault
  120. One Thing (Swift / Rose) (Have)
  121. One Way Ticket
  122. Ours
  123. Our song
  124. Our last night
  125. Perfect Have I Loved (Swift / Rose) (Have)
  126. Permanant Marker
  127. Point of View (Swift)
  128. Put your record on
  129. Rain Song (Swift / Rose / Maher) (Have)
  130. Red 
  131. R-E-V-E-N-G-E (Swift / Bogard / Stover)
  132. Run
  133. Sad Beautiful Tragic
  134. Safe and Sound
  135. Same Girl (Swift)
  136. Santa Baby
  137. Scream (Swift / Cantor / Marr)
  138. Shake It Off
  139. Should’ve said No
  140. Silent Night
  141. Smokey Black Nights (Swift) (Have)
  142. Someone Just Told Me (Swift)
  143. Someone Loves You (Swift)
  144. Songs About You (Swift / Buxton / Shaw) (Have)
  145. Sparks Fly
  146. Speak Now
  147. Spinning Around (Swift)
  148. Standing here
  149. State Of Grace
  150. Starlight
  151. Star Spangled Banner
  152. Stay Beautiful
  153. Stay Stay Stay
  154. Story of Us
  155. Stupid Boy (Swift / Rose) (Have)
  156. Style 
  157. Sugar (Swift)
  158. Superman
  159. SuperStar
  160. Sweet Tea & God’s Graces (Swift / Rose / Maher)
  161. Take A Bow
  162. Teardrops on my guitar
  163. Tell Me why
  164. Ten Dollars and a Six-Pack (Swift / Rose / Maher)
  165. Tennessee (Swift)
  166. Thank you
  167. That’s Life (Swift)
  168. That’s When (Swift / Warren Bros.)
  169. The Last Time (Feat. Gary Lightbody Of Snow Patrol)
  170. The Lucky One
  171. The Middle
  172. The Other Side of the door
  173. The Outside
  174. The Way I Loved you
  175. The Worst Day with you
  176. Theres your trouble
  177. Thinkin’ Bout You (Swift / Rose / Chely Wright) (Have)
  178. Thirteen Blocks (Swift / Carusoe) (Have)
  179. This Here Guitar (Swift)
  180. This Is Really Happening (Swift / Sanders) (Have)
  181. This One’s Different (Swift / Jenkins)
  182. Thug story
  183. Tied Together with a Smile
  184. Til Brad Pitt Comes Along (Swift / Lindsey / Mayo) (Have)
  185. Tim McGraw
  186. Timeless (Swift)
  187. Today Was A fairytale
  188. Tonight is our last night
  189. Too Beautiful (Swift)
  190. Treacherous
  191. Under My Head (Swift)
  192. Unperfect
  193. Untouchable
  194. Wait For Me (Swift)
  195. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
  196. We Were Happy ( Swift / Rose) (Have)
  197. Welcome Distraction (Swift / Warren Bros.)
  198. Welcome To New York 
  199. What Do You Say (Swift / Orrall / Petraglia) (Have)
  200. What to wear
  201. White Christmas
  202. Who I’ve Always Been (Swift / Rose / Maher) (Have)
  203. Wonderful Things (Swift)
  204. Wonderland
  205. You All Over Me (Swift / Carusoe)
  206. You Belong with Me
  207. You Do (Swift / Rose / Chapman) (Have)
  208. You Don’t Have to Call (Swift) (Have)
  209. You’ll always find your way back home
  210. Your Anything
  211. Your Face
  212. Your Guardian angel
  213. You’re Not Sorry
  214. You're In Love

Bila belum punya akun 4shared, ini ada email dan passwd nya
email : untuk.berbagi@yahoo.co.id
password : Abc1234567

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar