Laman

Jumat, 18 Juli 2014

Lirik Lagu CNBLUE - Wanna Be Like U English Version

Let's make a run from all we know
We'll find a way and get back stronger again 
Too many times  I've wondered why 
I feel ashamed only to be around

I'm living a lie, but trying to find awayout of this







I wanna feel i wanna bleed 
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow 
I wanna scream out in the night 
I wanna make love like there's no tomorrow 
I wanna be like you

Let's run away into the dark 
We'll find a light and get back stronger again 
I'll get around, I'll come around 
I'll stay awake cause I am dying for more
Been living a lie, more than a lifetime 
Now I see
 
I wanna feel i wanna bleed 
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow 
I wanna scream out in the night 
I wanna make love like there's no tomorrowI wanna be like you (x4)

I wanna feel i wanna bleed
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow 
I wanna scream out in the night
I wanna make love like there's no tomorrow

I wanna feel i wanna bleed 
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
I wanna scream out in the night
I wanna make love like there's no tomorrow 
I wanna be like you

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar